Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- The National Sleep Foundation recently announced that in 2019 it will be holding a consumer facing Sleep Show. Get the details from Sleep Retailer
- According to this article from Sleep Review Magazine, a new Volvo concept car gives riders a chance to sleep while getting to their destination.
- The High Point Market Authority recently announced the programming schedule at its newest venue, the Point, during the upcoming fall market. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Check out Digital Trends’ list of best toppers to see which brands and products made the cut.
- Talalay Global pillows will be featured on the show Tree House Masters this month. Don’t miss it, read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Wired UK explores the ‘weird’ and ‘dodgy’ world of sleep tech in this article.
- Blue Bell Mattress brought on a VP of eCommerce Development. We covered the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Avasa Home will debut several fall bedding collections at High Point Market and they are all named after women. Read the full story from Home Textiles Today.
- Soft-Tex will be emphasizing current industry trends at the New York Home Fashions Market later this month. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this article from National Real Estate Investor Online, Amazon is not killing retail, the shrinking middle class is.
- CKI Solutions has long reduced strain from bed making in the hospitality sector and is now offering its BedMadeEz tool to consumers and to retailers through wholesale. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Sleep tech. versus regular tech.: in this piece a NY Times writer decides to combat tech-related sleep issues with more tech.
- Wayfair named a new head of brand planning. This brief from Retail Dive has all the details on this strategic new hire.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to Brides.com, lack of sleep can mess with your libido. Read this article for at least one more incentive to get more sleep.
- USA Today recently reported that two thirds of millenials sleep in the nude. Get the details here.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.