Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- ICYMI // SUMMER ISSUE RELEASE: Bursting with up-to-date information on all the latest mattress collections, sleep products and bedding technologies hitting the market this season our summer issue a must read. Check it out in digital magazine form or as individual web stories now. | Sleep Retailer
- Retail Dive highlighted the "pandemic winners" of retail in this article and Barron's similarly honed in on retailers that are seeing growth right now here.
- Idle Group is entering into a licensing partnership with Hearst Magazines. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Brooklyn Bedding is unveiling a whole new product portfolio at Dreamfoambedding.com. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- IMC says the summer Las Vegas market saw about 20% of normal attendance, Furniture Today reports.
- According to PYMNTS, retail designers are continuing to innovate despite the pandemic.
- Brooklinen is relaunching its children's bedding collection. Read more from Good Housekeeping.
- Tempur-Sealy is deepening its commitment to sustainability with several new and continuing initiatives. Check out this story about it from Sleep Retailer.
- Back to school means back to bed on time! Read this press release from PR Newswire about a new brand of blue light glasses to help kids unplug and unwind before bed.
- Corsicana Mattress is partnering with O'Rourke Sales Group to supply rent-to-own mattresses to TRIB buying group. Learn more in this update at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Is daylight savings on the way out? According to this article from Science Alert, sleep experts think it should be.
- Surgery for sleep apnea might be an option. Read more about it from WebMD.
- The less pious among us may be getting more sleep—read more from Fast Company about how atheists and agnostics get better shut eye.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.