Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Blue Bell Mattress brought an apparel veteran on board to spearhead in-house product development. Full story here from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond released its Q2 earnings. Get the details from CNBC.
- Retail Dive predicted which 28 retailers are at risk of bankruptcy in the coming year.
- Eclipse recently relocated its High Point showroom to the Crown Mark Building. Don't miss the brand at the upcoming fall market. | Sleep Retailer.
- Walmart's Allswell brand is moving into bedding and bath products. Find out more from HFN Digital.
- Pop-up stores are the next big retail strategy according to Bloomberg.
- The Mattress Recycling Council recently launched a sleep products sustainability program. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Why are more online retailers opening brick and mortar locations? NPR investigates.
- RWS has tips on how to make your retail website holiday ready! Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Is melatonin safe? | Time
- Just for fun from Science Alert: apparently octopuses change color when sleeping!
- Thrive Global suggests in this article that scheduling worry time during the day could help children go to sleep.
- Less than 6 hours of sleep can be devastating for individuals with chronic illness. CNN has the details.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.