Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Forbes talks about how apps are a driving force behind retail sales in this story.
- IMC is running a hurricane Florence donation campaign. Learn more in this article from Home Accents Today.
- Taking its cues from the growth of the category, Aireloom recently updated its Karpen Side-stitch collection to be adjustable base friendly. We covered the upgrade in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- A hospitality design studio will debut at this fall's High Point Market. Learn more in this update from Furniture Today.
- Eclipse International signs Paramount Sleep as a licensee for the Pure Talalay Bliss brand. We covered it here at Sleepretailer.com.
- The New York Post covers the impact of Trump's tariffs in this story about potential retail price increases.
- Malouf announced the winners of the Supima Runway Getaway Contest. Check out this article from Sleep Retailer to find out who won.
- Steinhoff seeks extra funding to execute the revival of Mattress Firm. Bloomberg has the details in this story.
- Mattress Firm blames aggressive expansion on its own executives brokers. Read the details here from Business Insider.
- Read about how retailer Riley's Furniture and Mattress takes a unique approach to employee training with a trip to High Point Market in this story from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Check out this list of best essential oils for sleep curated by Men's Heath.
- In a New York Times opinion article, one contributor submits that we should let teens sleep in.
New Hire Announcements & Job Listings
- ReST Performance is seeking a community and social marketing manager. Get the details from Restperformance.com.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.