Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- In this story, we at Sleep Retailer reflect on the year's top bedding retailers.
- The Motley Fool talks drones and retail delivery.
- eStoris from STORIS recently rolled out a new update with numerous new features many of which were requested by retailers. Read the story from Sleep Retailer.
- Smart Brief dove into how hotels are starting to focus more on helping guests get better sleep.
- Colonial LLC. recently named Wes Keever to the role of president. Congrats to you, Wes! We covered the personnel update at Sleepretailer.com.
- Overstock has a new CEO. Learn more from Market Watch.
- According to The New York Times, sleep therapy for the masses may be coming to us all soon.
- Malouf recently launched its 'anchor yourself in the good' campaign to promote its weighted blanket, Anchor. The launch of this campaign offers valuable promotional materials for retailers. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond launched an affordable in house furniture line. People wrote about it.
- McRoskey Mattress recently appointed a VP of retail and marketing. We covered the story. | Sleep Retailer
- Retailers closed doors in solidarity with the climate strike. Retail Dive has the inside scoop.
- Neiman Marcus' new Art of Sleep is a master class in appealing luxury eCommerce presentation. Check out the aspects of the new online store that we at Sleep Retailer think will most appeal to consumers.
- According to a recent study explored by Chain Store Age, retail fraud attempts have tripled in two years.
- High Point Market has rebranded its market entertainment programming to 'Eats and Beats.' Learn more about the festivities at Sleepretailer.com.
- Vacant retail space has doubled in NYC over the past ten years and the NY Post decided to check into the phenomenon.
- Classic Brands recently launched a flat packed furniture collection. We wrote about it in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- MLILY is partnering with Special Spaces, a non-profit organization, to host a moonshine mixer. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Do we forget things when we dream? Medical Xpress has answers.
- Sleep apnea seems to be a super common problem. At the same time, not everyone that snores suffers from this problem. In hopes of clearing up confusion, we broke down everything we think you should know about sleep apnea in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Forget pills and sleep products. According to Bustle, sex could be the thing to help you sleep better.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.