Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Fall is on its way, but it's not too late to check out the SUMMER ISSUE of Sleep Retailer online here for the digital edition and here for the web story versions of each article.
- According to this update from Homeworld Business, IMC is boosting main street resources in High Point.
- Yeti launched a dog bed, and apparently it's indestructible. | Fatherly
- Pop Sci covered gear that can help you sleep in this list.
- iNews wrote about the weighted blanket trend.
- Pleasant Mattress continues its tradition of community engagement as its CEO, Rion Morgenstern, joins the Fresno Zoo Board of Directors. Sleep Retailer has the story.
- Mashable captures one couples pivotal mattress purchase in this article.
- Real Homes investigated whether or not you can use an electric blanket with a memory foam mattress.
- Fortune wonders if mattress startups can also be tech companies in this story.
- Read about the bizarre secret history of beds from Fast Company.
- Southerland drivers surpass 4.3 million accident free miles. We've got the scoop at Sleep Retailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Cleveland Clinic had a sleep expert answer 5 sleep questions in this article.
- Psychology Today tackles the age old question: how much sleep do you need?
- Lack of sleep affects fat metabolism. Science Daily wrote about it.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.