Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Fall is on its way, but it's not too late to check out the NEW SUMMER ISSUE of Sleep Retailer online here for the digital edition and here for the web story versions of each article.
- A new product called Smart Duvet will help you make your bed everyday. House Beautiful has the deets.
- Yahoo Finance has updates on Bed, Bath and Beyond.
- We wrote about Neiman Marcus' cleverly curated Art of Sleep Collection at Sleep Retailer.
- A San Francisco-based development and investment management company is leading the better sleep trend by designing luxury sleep-enhanced homes. Get the scoop from Fast Company.
- Ikea now has a slow tv channel to put viewers to sleep. Adnews covered it.
- With all the nearly indistinguishable direct-to-consumer, eCommerce mattress brands out there today, we couldn't help but wonder: do consumers just want more of the same? Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Apple Watch series 5 does not have sleep tracking. USA Today covered the release in this article.
- Architectural Digest's Clever considers why a certain bed frame is ranked most popular on Amazon in this story.
- According to Forbes, content is key to retail success. Find out why.
- Are thread counts merely a marketing tool? Boll and Branch's founder unpacks this question on Ad Age's Marketer's Brief podcast.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently launch sheets made with organic cotton. We have the update at Sleepretailer.com
- Good Housekeeping has tips for updating your bedroom for fall.
- In this story from Home Textile Today, Hilary Farr puts sustainability at the center of her new Sky Bedding collection.
- According to a recent report shared by Furniture Today, Chinese mattress imports haven fell by 98% in July.
- International Market Centers (IMC) announced that 34 new, relocating and renewing showrooms will enhance the breadth and depth of resources at the fall 2019 High Point Market. Read the story from Furniture World.
Science & Fun Stuff
- How much coffee can you chug before it interferes with your sleep? Self has answers.
- At Sleep Retailer, we wrote about why poor sleep could be causing digestive issues—and vice versa.
- Many couples don't like to snuggle when they are sleeping. According to Mind Body Green, this could be an indicator of positive overall relationship health.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.