Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Corsicana is introducing a new virtual RSA training for its Nightsbridge bed. Learn more about it in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Malouf has added a new and useful tool to its resource center. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Rollingstone rounded up this list of best sound machines.
- Retail decline continues with bankruptcies and closures. Marketplace offers a recap.
- Precision Textiles is investing in PPE production to make PPE a more permanent part of its portfolio. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Hotel Designs and Hypnos talk about creating a hotel sleep experience during COVID.
- Opting out of fall market, Therapedic is hosting its own virtual showroom again. Get all the details from Sleep Retailer.
- Barron's suggests that now might be the time to buy Bed, Bath and Beyond stock. Find out why.
- In the UK, sales lift as lockdown ends. | PYMNTS.com
- A new company called Virtual Market Center is offering digital sales solutions for mattress brands. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes predicts what the retail workforce might look like post-pandemic.
- High Point Market announced its fall virtual schedule and more. Read all about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Check out this list of best CBD oils for sleep from Ecowatch.
- Are adjustable beds covered by Medicare? Healthline seeks to answer this question.
- Ice cream from Nightfood and a new beverage from PepsiCo that are made to help you sleep are spotlighted in this article from Streetsider.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to National Geographic, sleeping more is a key to reducing COVID risk.
- In this update from GEN News, a gut microbiome can be altered by sleep apnea.
- A new sleep test might help predict dementia in older adults. | Harvard
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.