Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL ISSUE RELEASE // The fall issue of Sleep Retailer has hit the streets. You can read the issue in a PDF format here or as web stories here.
- CNBC shared five ways (beyond Prime Day) that ecommerce has shaken up retail.
- Katapult is prioritizing the consumer experience by ending late fees. Read more at Sleepretailer.com
- According to this article from USA Today, lots of people are working from their beds and as a result, are buying sleep products.
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore recently opened a new location in Indonesia. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Malouf is improving its distribution to meet growing demand and address supply chain delays by adding new team members and a new work shift. Check out the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Retail Dive wrote about this question: how much has executive diversity changed in retail?
- SHEEX is partnering with Relief Bed and Serta for a pajama jam. Get more details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Parade talks about when is the best time to buy a mattress.
- The International Textile Alliance is doing outreach a little differently this year. Find out more at Sleepretailer.com.
- IMC announced its People's Choice winners. Furniture World has the scoop.
- Gold Bond is maintaining its RSA trainings. Learn about its approach and precautions from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is now planning to sell its non-core assets. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Is two hours of sleep better than no sleep? Healthline has answers.
- Psychology Today explores sleep and loneliness and whether or not it's a vicious cycle.
- The Harvard Business Review wonders: Can blue light glasses improve your sleep?
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.