Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Leesa Sleep recently introduced its new bed, the Leesa Legend. Learn more in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Find out how Tempur-Sealy is finding a middle ground amidst online industry disruptors in this story from Investors.com
- STORIS recently launched a new CXM sales dashboard offering its users valuable new tools and features. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Nordstrom has partnered with Boll & Branch. Get the details from WWD.
- Healthcare Co., the Chinese company that owns MLily, is set to acquire MOR Furniture For Less. Full story is available at Sleepretailer.com.
- Here’s some updates on Bed, Bath and Beyond: We’ve got one from The Motley Fool, one from USA Today and one from CNBC.
- We wrote a story about how to be a sustainable business on a day to day basis. | Sleep Retailer.
- NRF is predicting solid holiday growth. Get the details from Herald Mail Media.
- Airweave was recently named the bedding partner for the 2020 Olympics in Japan. We’ve got the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this article from Barrons, millenials and Gen Z are spending more—and they’ve honed in on six specific retails that stand to benefit.
- Southerland recently signed its first international licensee. Check out the full story on Sleepretailer.com.
- Architect Magazine wrote about designing for better rest and productivity.
- High Point Market recently announced an update to its market app just in time for the fall market. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this brief from Retail Dive, a recent study shows that marketing spending for social media has overtaken print for the first time globally.
- Twitch has teamed up with Berlin-based generative music startup Endel for a new channel that aims to lull gamers and other Twitch viewers to sleep. | Variety
- Don’t miss Malouf’s celebratory ribbon cutting ceremony as it is set to introduce a new showroom this fall at the High Point Market. We’ve got the update at Sleepretailer.com.
- There’s a smart robot that can clean your bed and Mashable published this story/video about it.
- Corsicana created a retail lab in its newest factory showroom to help retailers see how to best showcase its sub-brands. We’ve got the details at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- This INC story is all about how to sleep well on the road.
- Age, gender and geography all impact sleep. At Sleep Retailer, we explored how.
- According to the NY Times, you shouldn’t sleep on your back when you’re pregnant.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.