Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL ISSUE RELEASE // The fall issue of Sleep Retailer has hit the streets. You can read the issue in a PDF format here or as web stories here.
- Intellibed recently expanded its website by adding new accessories. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- According to JD Power's latest Mattress Satisfaction report, consumers report that comfort is a much higher priority when mattress shopping than price. Check out the full press release from BusinessWire.
- Nestl Bed launched hypoallergenic sheets. Get the full scoop from Textile World.
- ABC News wrote about how the pandemic is reinventing holiday hiring practices.
- Learn more about mattress automation in the present and future from Robotics And Automation News.
- Diamond Mattress University recently hit a new enrollment milestone. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer
- NPR told the stories of women who built careers in retail and how the pandemic has impacted them.
- According to CBS Local-Baltimore, the NRF is encouraging shoppers to get holiday shopping done early.
- The American Mattress Alliance responds to the DOC's preliminary determination in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Atlanta Attachment has promoted John Rogers to lead a new initiative. Learn more about the new position at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Guardian forecasts what retail and hospitality will look like this holiday season in England.
- Maven filed an anti-trust lawsuit against a list of mattress and component companies. We have the update at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Healthline rounded up top non-toxic mattresses.
- GSA Business reported on a professor who studied the impact of sleep on work performance.
- Science Daily offers new insights on night owl sleep disorder.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.