Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL ISSUE RELEASE // The fall issue of Sleep Retailer has hit the streets. You can read the issue in a PDF format here or as web stories here.
- Retail Dive: Moody's sees stability in retail going into 2021.
- Malouf is increasing in how 3-D capabilities with new hires. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- What is a "sleeping fish" for babies? Find out in this article from Romper.
- Pinnacle Award winners have been announced. Read more from Mountaineer.
- One year in: how is Bed, Bath and Beyond doing under new leadership? | Retail Dive
- Retail ad spends are predicted to drop as shopping moves online. Get the details from Forbes.
- Microsoft and Cooler Screens are teaming up to deliver more immersive digital experiences at retail.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to Psyschology Today, the pandemic is having a major impact of children's sleep as well as the sleep habits of parents.
- Depending on your sleep stage, your dreams may be getting more elaborate. Read more in this Science Alert.
- From WTOP: Don't forget to set your clock back on Halloween night.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.