Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Eclipse International recently signed a new licensee in Southeast Asia. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- How will COVID-19 impact what retail looks like? This article from Say Comms argues that digitalization might just save retail while this article from Bizjournals predicts that whether the changes are good or bad, retail will be unrecognizable post-covid.
- Town and Country wonders: will a $390,000 mattress really improve consumer’s sleep?
- CNBC looks at stocks on the move like Pepsi Co., Bed, Bath and Beyond, Amazon and more.
- Sleepscore Labs wants to help manufacturers and retailers deliver more science backed products. The sleep data company is now offering new tools and services. | Sleepretailer.com.
- In this article, HBR explores the topic: what robots can do for retail.
- STORIS has a new release out. Its release 10.4 strives for optimum efficiency in key areas like logistics and point of sale. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Sleep Number stocks are going down. Yahoo Finance has the scoop.
- Americasmart announced its Q4 buying events. | HomeWorld Business
- Eastern Accents will spotlight luxury bedding products at High Point Market. Get the details from Home Textiles Today.
- According to this article from dBusiness, Loves Furniture and Mattress of Detroit is expanding to sixteen locations.
Science & Fun Stuff
- A new study has examined patterns of 24-hour physical activity and sleep among patients with rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and knee osteoarthritis. Read more about it now from Science Daily.
- In this list, CNET rounded up some healthy snacks that won’t interfere with your sleep.
- The link between Alzheimer’s and sleep apnea was recently discovered in brain tissue. This update from Science Alert has the details.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.