Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL 2018 ISSUE RELEASE: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Read the full magazine digitally here or view fall issue posts at Sleepretailer.com + don't miss our TRENDS FROM MARKET special publication.
- It's that time of year again. Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market 2019 is now open! Go register today.
- The Washington Redskins recently teamed up with BEDGEAR. Learn more about the new performance sleep partnership in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- According to speculation from Digiday, the flooded digital mattress market might be due for consolidation.
- NRF talks about the retail consumer trend deal-hunting in this blog post.
- Daily Mail UK rounded up the latest sleep tech - including robots - in this story.
- Malouf recently held its third annual art auction and benefit to raise money for survivors of domestic abuse. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- EU-Start-ups.com published this fascinating list of new start-ups eager to tackle sleeping disorders.
- A new wearable sleep measurement device is on the market. Fast Company explores the new technology in this article.
- Glossy talks about retail as service and the new demand for physical stores in this thought-provoking piece.
- Pleasant Mattress acquired McRoskey Mattress' production rights. We covered it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Want to attract the millenial consumer? According to this article from Forbes, millenials love their pets and as a result, pet retail is hot.
- The High Point Market Authority recently announced its new board leadership. We covered it here at Sleepretailer.com.
- The latest in D2C bedding is here; check out Gryphon in this press release from PR Newswire.
- A CNN 'Perspectives' writer contemplates where Sears went wrong in this story, while the writer in this article from The Week considers how Best Buy is still going strong amidst the so-called retail apocalypse.
- Tempur Sealy expands its Tempur-Pedic store locations with 25 new stores opening in 2018 and plans for many more in 2019. Read the details here from Sleep Retailer.
- Serial returners getting you down? You aren't alone. Read more about the troubling consumer trend in this post from Business Insider.
- USA Today's My Central Jersey news site covers Boll and Branch's first brick-and-mortar store opening in this article.
- Malouf's graphic design team recently received national recognition. Get the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to this article from Refinery 29, people are so desperate for sleep that they are paying $8k for a sleep coach.
- Read why you should make your bed every day in this piece from Mashable.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.