Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- The new fall issue of Sleep Retailer hits the street today! Access the issue digitally here or via web stories on Sleepretailer.com here. Happy reading!
- According to this story from Home World Business, International Market Centers is sponsoring the High Point instagram takeover.
- California is giving its students a later school start time. Get the details from the New York Times.
- Winter Las Vegas market registration is now open! Don't miss out, register today. Home World Business has the story.
- Popsci rounded up some top mattress protectors and toppers in this list.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond brought on a Target exec to be its new CEO—is this the move that will save the company? | Forbes
- Newly minted b-corp, Malouf, recently organized an internal sustainability council. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Brooklinen had a Columbus Day sale with a charitable twist. Learn more from Refinery 29.
- IMC has agreed to buy 121 N Hamilton Street building in High Point. Check out this article from Furniture Today for additional info.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Psychology Today talks about sleep in your 60's and up in this story.
- House Beautiful recently wrote about a survey showing that reading before bed can make people happier and healthier.
- According to Scientific American, sleep deprivation shuts down the production of essential brain proteins.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.