Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL 2018 ISSUE RELEASE: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Read the full magazine digitally here or view fall issue posts at Sleepretailer.com + don't miss our TRENDS FROM MARKET special publication.
- It's that time of year again. Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market 2019 is now open! Go register today.
- Architectural Digest wants to bring back bed skirts in this story.
- Forbes rounded up its top 5 holiday season retail trends in this listicle.
- Latexco is expanding its manufacturing capabilities with a new facility out west. We covered here at Sleepretailer.com.
- Tuft&Needle recently debuted an Amazon exclusive mattress. Get the details in this brief from Retail Dive.
- We wrote about how retailers can break away from unprofitable promotional activities in this original article from Sleep Retailer.
- Men's Health has some gift recommendations for people who really love sleep in this listicle. Do you have any of these items on your showroom floors?
- According to this story from Apple Insider, iPhone alarms could start automatically changing your alarm to ensure a full nights sleep!
- We investigated Amazon's foray into the bedding and mattress sector with its private label brand in this original story from Sleep Retailer.
- Analysts are seeing both positives and negatives in Q3 bedding figures according to this update from Furniture Today.
- Go2Sleep rings use AI to diagnose sleep issues. Learn more about this new sleep gadget from this article from Popsci.com.
- Eclipse International recently announced that its Velika line has become a bestselling introduction. We wrote about it here at Sleepretailer.com.
- Mashable ranked all the online mattress options in this list.
- Bedding exhibitors are prepping for their Tupelo Market intros. Read more here from Furniture Today.
- Vanessa Contreras was recently named president of McRoskey Mattress. We've got the scoop at Sleep Retailer.
- A Vice writer went to a sleep show; you can read all about their experience in this story.
- A student at High Point University dedicated her research project to helping the mattress industry. Read more from the Highpoint.edu blog.
- We wrote about how parents can help their teens sleep without the use of medications here at Sleepretailer.com.
- NY Mag's Strategist is apparently having a sleep week...whatever that means! Check it out here.
- Kingsdown's bedMATCH hit a new record with 12 million consumer profiles. We covered the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Latexco recently hosted an open house to introduce its expansion plans. We covered the story at Sleep Retailer.
- Diamond Mattress unveiled its new patented wrapped coils system. Read more about this unique technology in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Lifehacker covered a new sleep app called the 'shleep app' in this story.
- Earlier this week, SpaceFoam launched its first product, a pillow. We wrote about it here at Sleepretailer.com.
- Feeling nostalgic? Check out this post from Reader's Digest showing images of your favorite retail stores then and now.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently launched its newest mattress, the Spartan, which uses smart fabric to deliver unique benefits. Read more here from Sleep Retailer.
- Bizjournal covered the story of International Market Center closing on its acquisition of AmericasMart in this piece.
- Buffy, an eCommerce comforter brand, recently launched bi-coastal fulfillment with the help of Boxzooka. Get the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Brooklinen launched a new line for babies! Read more in this release from Business Insider.
- Pleasant Mattress will host a sale later this month to benefit a local non-profit which supports victims of domestic violence. Learn more in this post from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Health.com has another reason to get more sleep! Read more in this article.
- The Washington Post wrote about the connection between poor sleep and anxiety in this story.
- Glamour Magazine UK laid out the perfect nighttime routine to help you relax before bed in this post.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.