Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- The new fall issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Access the issue digitally here or via web stories on Sleepretailer.com here. Happy reading!
- In this story from the NY Post, you’ll learn about a bigfoot statue that was stolen from a mattress store.
- IMC is launching its new snapshot program to highlight top products at market. Learn more from Furniture Today.
- Eight Sleep recently announced the closing of a $40 million growth investment round. City Biz List has the details.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently launched sleep solutions for RVing and camping. We covered it at Sleep Retailer.
- Forbes talks AI and the future of retail in this article.
- According to the Business Standard, mattress maker Kurl-on is looking at possible acquisitions to transform itself into a home furnishings company.
- Sleep Number shares have been on the move with the stock up 17% over the past month. Nasdaq has the scoop.
- Expanding its responsive furniture lineup, Coddle recently launched the pixel platform bed. | Sleep Retailer
- Retail imports are expected to surge this month. Find out why from HFN Digital.
- Futons are set to be added to California’s mattress recycling program. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- As tariffs soar, retailers wrestle with raising prices. CBS News has the story.
- OMI is launching an extended business credit program to help retailers manage the high cost of flooring organic sleep products. Full details are available at Sleepretailer.com.
- Retail Dive makes a case for why major retailers should close more stores.
- Airflow Sleep is preparing to launch its ZO2 sleep solutions. | Sleepretailer.com
- Architectural Digest shares the best eco-friendly products for the bedroom plus tips on what to look for in this list.
- It seems that sleep technology startups are on a quest to help American get better shut-eye. In this article, CNBC dives into brands like Beddr and more.
- STORIS ranked high in SoftwareReveiews new POS report. Read more about the ranking system from Sleep Retailer.
- This self-warming cat tent bed is very popular right now and pretty affordable. | People
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to Reuters, our brains do some deep cleaning and general housekeeping while we sleep.
- Runners World wrote about why we crave junk food after a night of poor sleep.
- Check out these research backed sleep laws for athletes from Outside Online.
- Wired weighed in on why we need to start prioritizing sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.