Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- FALL ISSUE RELEASE // The fall issue of Sleep Retailer has hit the streets. You can read the issue in a PDF format here or as web stories here.
- Forbes reported on how the National Retail Federation views the post election economy.
- Nationwide Marketing Group’s first Virtual PrimeTime saw record setting engagement. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Real Deal talks retail and restaurant job gains from October.
- Furniture Today reports Q3 results that see marketing dollar increases in the bedding and mattress industry.
- Malouf recently welcomed organizational and strategy expert Matthew Croshaw to its team. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Pure Parima has a new showroom. Benzinga has the details.
- Precision Textiles continues to expand its portfolio of glass free fr solutions. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Americasmart has new showrooms and major relocations for its winter show. Home Accents Today wrote about it.
- Hidden Bed offers consumers stuck at home in small spaces a bed and office all in one. Full press release here from Globe News Wire.
- Retail Dive rounded up nine make or break retail turnarounds to watch.
- Home Textiles Today chronicles the launch of new Sleepcharge bedding with nanobionic features from Walmart.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Can melatonin help prevent and treat COVID-19? | Fast Company
- Healthline has tips for setting your 3-month-old’s sleep schedule.
- The FDA recently approved a device to help with PTSD related nightmares. HCPLive has the scoop.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.