Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- FALL 2018 ISSUE RELEASE: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Read the full magazine digitally here or view fall issue posts at Sleepretailer.com + don't miss our TRENDS FROM MARKET special publication.
- It's that time of year again. Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market 2019 is now open! Go register today.
- In tangential bedding and mattress news, US News reports what hospitals did to help patients stuck in bed vote this week.
- According to The Verge, Facebook is opening pop-up retail stores prior to the holiday season, learn more here.
- CNBC reports that Christmas retail sales are predicted to surpass 1 trillion this year for the first time.
- Amazon opened a new retail location. Get the details in this article from Tech Crunch.
- According to this story from Furniture Today, ISPA is reporting that bedding units are down by 6.9% in the third quarter.
- Forbes contributor Blake Morgan highlights how various brands are developing unique customer experiences at retail stores this holiday season in this listicle.
- This article from Entrepreneur talks about how multigenerational families are influencing North American Retail trends.
- The DreamPad pillow was proven by SleepScore Labs to deliver better sleep. Learn more in this story from BioSpace.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Daylight savings got you down? In this video from WSPA.com, watch a sleep expert explain what the time change does to your body and read about why you might not be getting an extra hour after all in this story from Refinery29.
- Check out this interesting list of vitamin and mineral deficiencies that mess with your sleep from Bustle.
- In this story from Self, campers share their advice for sleeping well in the wilderness.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.