Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- The new fall issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Access the issue digitally here or via web stories on Sleepretailer.com here. Happy reading!
- Will Macy's be the next victim of retail apocalypse? The Motley Fool ponders the possibility in this article.
- Check out our update on the USITC ruling on the mattresses from China case at Sleepretailer.com as well as the coverage from Reuters.
- NY Mag's The Strategist rounded up the best bed frames according to interior designers.
- In this story, Barron's talks about which retailers stocks are plummeting right before the holidays and why.
- Former Manchester United sleep doctor recently joined MLILY USA. We've got the details from Sleep Retailer
- Morris Furniture is extending an interesting offer to store visitors: test a mattress this month and the retailer will donate to a local charity. Learn more about the initiative from Home Furnishings Association.
- Following the trend of offering financing option to consumers, ChiliTechnology recently partnered with Splitit. The full story is available at Sleepretailer.com.
- In international mattress news, Sleep Expo Middle East announced its first ever industry award. Get the scoop from Daily Pakistan.
- CKI Solutions recently launched an adjustable pillow with zipper solution. Visit Sleepretailer.comread more to .
- According to The Wall Street Journal, U.S. retail sales rebounded in October. MarketWatch followed the story too, noting that consumers are tightening the reins before the holiday season is in full swing.
- The NY Post (and nearly every other news outlet) is already helping consumers gear up for Black Friday mattress deals.
- The Malouf Foundation raised $33,000+ at this year's annual art auction. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Chronic opioid treatment impacts sleep, Science Daily has details.
- The New York Times takes a look at how the travel industry is approaching jet lag solutions in this story.
- According to Medical News Today, short sleep may harm bone health in older women.
- In this article, Bustle looks at research on how white noise affects us while we sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.