Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- The new fall issue of Sleep Retailer is out! Access the issue digitally here or via web stories on Sleepretailer.com here. Happy reading!
- Can this NASA tested app prevent jet lag? Fast Company has the details.
- E.S. Kluft’s new Aireloom Preferred collection isn now available at retail. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- A Forbes contributor offers interesting commentary on ‘disruptor meltdown.’
- This luxury gift guide from Fortune includes bedding, loungewear and candles.
- Bustle highlights best mattresses for motion isolation.
- JSTOR Daily offers this snarky reflection on the social history of beds
- This article from Econsultancy talks about why we need physical stores in our digital world.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond’s stock soared in October—The Motley Fool has insights on why.
- RWS is offering a new free extension to help price tags in your store stay accurate and up to date. | Sleepretailer.com
- Pymnts.com wrote about why online retail fraud is on the rise.
- According to Yahoo Finance, DeRucci recently opened a store in France.
- Walmart overtaking Amazon? RetailDive says not so fast!
- Partnering with Gravity, Purple recently debuted a weighted blanket and sleep mask. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Business of Home considers how digital marketplaces affect the wholesale model in this story.
- Get a preview of 2020 retail innovation from Smarter CX.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Fodors rounded up unique ways people sleep around the world.
- According to the NY Times, sleep can be good for your salary.
- Refinery29 talks daylight savings optimization in this story.
- Deep sleep may help the brain clear Alzheimers toxins. Learn more from NPR’s Health Shots.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.