Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Corsicana is offering a new, turnkey e-commerce solution for retailers. Get the details from Sleep Retailer.
- Business of Home profiled the co-founder of soft goods brand, Buffy.
- Eight Sleep is launching its new Pod Pro, an enhanced sleep tracking bed. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- Classic Brands is launching an e-commerce program that is available to retailers within five days of ordering. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- The NRF spotlights retailers that have been putting their communities first.
- Therapedic is rolling out a thoughtful trio of promotional offerings. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- ISPA Q1: domestic mattress units are down 4.2%, imported mattress units up 19.3%, Furniture Today reports.
- Retail Dive lays out the blueprint for reopening that retailers are emerging with as stay-at-home orders lift.
- Nationwide Marketing Group is offering retailers a comprehensive resource for reopening with its Back To Business hub. | Sleepretailer.com
- Simba's CEO talked with Forbes about why COVID-19 has the mattress industry poised to skyrocket.
- According to this story from Sleep Retailer, STORIS is rolling out a new eSTORIS update that provide a streamlined secure checkout process for e-commerce.
- How did Bed, Bath and Beyond stock gain 47% in April? The Motley Fool explains.
- Southerland developed an easy ship adjustable base to help retailers diversify their e-commerce offerings. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- NRF teamed up with a retail influencer to explore ways that retailers can emerge from the pandemic with an innovation and opportunity mindset, rather than a survival mindset.
- To accommodate its growing product line and support its same day shipping policy, Malouf recently acquired a nearly 500,000-square-foot warehouse in Lenoir, NC. | Sleep Retailer
- Travel + Leisure wrote about how weighted comforters (specifically one from Brooklinen) can help with sleeplessness.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to Science Daily, sleep issues in infants could be signs of autism.
- Psychology Today wonders if it's possible to dream away sleep problems.
- In this article from Runner's World, you'll find nutrition tweaks to improve your sleep and help you run faster.
- Due to schedule disruptions, stress and being stuck inside, many babies and children are experiencing sleep regression amid the coronavirus pandemic. Harvey Karp writes about how to handle it for Insider.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.