Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Sinomax is partnering with Microban to create antimicrobial beds and sleep accessories. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- International Market Centers released a new study on how retailers are feeling about attending market. HFN Digital has the results.
- RetailDive wrote about how brands are navigating the protests and shared some examples of the statements that have been released expressing solidarity.
- Malouf is enhancing its marketing capabilities and those of its partners by expanding its photography and video studios. We covered the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this update from Furniture Today, Serta Simmons Bedding is exiting the summer Las Vegas Market. Will other brands follow suit?
- Meanwhile, Atlanta's summer market is preparing to implement new safety protocols. Read the full story from HomeWorld Business.
- In this story from Digital Commerce 360, the shopper speaks, explaining how they think retailers should respond to protests.
- Ebb Therapeutics, a sleep tech company, brought on a sleep advisor. Read more in the official press release from PR Newswire.
- Nationwide Marketing Group is launching a new program called the Shop Safe Promise. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to the Motley Fool, Bed, Bath and Beyond got a new board chair.
- A company called Sleep Cycle recently released a new sleep training program that is designed to improve sleep over the course of 14 days. BusinessWire has the release.
- King Koil recently rolled its SMARTLIFE Mattress out in all 40 Sit 'n Sleep locations. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- The NRF and other retail advocacy groups face a post-COVID retail market with cautious optimism according to this story from PYMNTS.
- In this podcast from HME Business, a ResMed rep talks about helping people sleep during and after COVID-19.
- Anew round of consumer surveys show that many people plan on holding out for a COVID-19 vaccine before resuming many of their normal activities. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- NPR talks about getting sleep in uneasy times.
- The latest Android update offers a bedtime feature for improving sleep. Learn more about it from TechCrunch.
- The Wall Street Journal chronicled all the changes to how we sleep experienced during the pandemic.
- Even artificial brains need sleep according to this article from Discover.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.