Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- The latest Nationwide Marketing Group survey shows retailers adjusting well to lockdown. Learn more in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- Forbes imagines a post-COVID retail reality in this article.
- In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the High Point Market Authority is expanding the Fall Market dates in an effort to spread out attendance and account for expected reduced capacity requirements. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- A white paper commissioned by International Market Centers shows what store owners need going into summer market season as well as their perspective on reopening. Home World Business has the scoop.
- Magniflex is introducing an antiviral, antibacterial mattress collection. Learn more about this new line from Sleep Retailer.
- Mashable rounded up some top cooling mattress pads.
- Las Vegas Design Center is holding a digital first Friday program. Furniture Today has the scoop.
- STORIS' latest release, 10.3, focuses on streamlining processes and making your store more efficient. Update details available at Sleepretailer.com
- According to Bedtimes, ISPA's Expo is cancelled.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is set to reopen 600 US stores. The Real Deal wrote about it.
- Verlo is reopening its corporate owned stores with a clear set of precautions to help limit spread of the virus. Read the full article at Sleepretailer.com.
- CNBC breaks down the reliance of malls on struggling retailers using a chart.
- USA Today wrote about JC Penney's unveiling of its new home goods brand amidst bankruptcy.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to NPR, the lost art of breathing can impact sleep and resilience.
- GQ shared some tips for how to sleep better during quarantine.
- Surprise, surprise—locked down teens are staying up all night and sleeping all day. | WSJ
- Ecowatch talks blue light and sleep in this story.
- Healthline has insights on when is the best time to exercise in order to sleep better.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.