Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season’s latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- According to the SGV Tribune, a pillow company was offered a Shark Tank deal but turned it down.
- High Point Market updated its safety protocols for the spring market. Find out what to expect in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Macy’s is rethinking its presence in malls. Where will it go next? Retail Dive has the scoop.
- What do you think of store mask policies? How has enforcement been going in your store? ABC 6 covered the topic.
- The Sustainable Furnishings Council recently released its consumer study findings and they are fascinating. Visit Sleepretailer.com for more.
- The former Showplace West Building in High Point is under contract. Get the scoop from Yes Weekly.
- Eclipse International is launching its new Natural Dreams Pure Talalay collection. Don’t miss it at the High Point Market. | Sleep Retailer.
- My Total Retail talks digital voice in retail.
- STORIS is now offering the ability for retailers to sell special order items online. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond continues to bring in new provide brands. WWD wrote about it.
- PlushBeds recently won a Good Housekeeping Award for best topper. Read the full release from PR Newswire.
- For the spring High Point Market, Therapedic enhanced its b calm collection. Find out what’s new from Sleep Retailer.
- How will Biden’s environmental justice efforts impact retailer’s ESG considerations? Learn more from Retail Consumer Products Law Observer.
- Southerland is partnering with Wayfair with a new collection. Get the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Good Housekeeping recently recognized Ergomotion’s Quest 2.5 adjustable base product in its annual bedding awards this year. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Tom’s Guide breaks down what off-gassing is and how to experience less of it.
- MLILY made a donation of 250 pillows to a charity local to its Tennessee based US headquarters. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Cleveland Clinic considers if sleeping naked will improve your rest.
- Healthline wrote about sleeping hot.
- MindBodyGreen rounded up the best meditation routines for before bed.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.