Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Spring Issue Release | Be sure to check out the spring issue of Sleep Retailer before the summer issue comes out! In it you'll find—our cover story, Brooklyn Bedding Can Help You Build Your Brand, a Q&A all about the power of aromatherapy in sleep products, a pillow-oriented product focus and much more. View the issue in digital PDF form here and in web story form here.
- Congrats to Malouf, which was recently named on of INC. Magazine's best workplaces of 2019. We've got the details at Sleepretailer.com
- Sleepscore Labs is offering a unique sleep incentive program for employees. FL Times covered the news.
- Saatva recently unveiled its new HD mattress. Learn more about the brand's latest model in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this update from Reuters, Walmart, Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond are facing lawsuits over faux Egyptian cotton.
- Bob's Discount Furniture recently featured Blue Bell in a new commercial. Watch the video and read the details in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Architectural Digest highlighted a new luxury brand entering the mattress market in this article.
- Atlanta Attachment, a division of HSM, is unveiling new work stations at Interzum. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- A new Swedish theater allows patrons to watch movies in bed. ABC7 New York has details.
- By revamping its operations and product development cycles, Corsicana is speeding its new product distribution and we wrote about it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- April brought poor retail sales and manufacturing output according to this article from Seeking Alpha.
- NY Mag's The Strategist rounded up the Memorial Day mattress sales in this list.
- Malouf is set to unveil a new High Point Market showroom this fall. Get the full run-down at Sleepretailer.com.
- This article from Forbes gives perspective to the retail outlook right now.
- Podium recently expanded its interaction platform with the launch of teamchat. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- How does bed-sharing damage your sleep? Romper counted the ways in this story.
- Are light and circadian rhythms the key to better sleep? Find out in this article from the BBC.
- Harvard Health claims that sleeping in on the weekend won't help you recover lost sleep. Find out why!
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.