Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- The Atlanta and Las Vegas summer markets have been officially shifted to August. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer. And read Business of Home's take here.
- Investors are digging Ettitude, a new bamboo bedding and sleep-wear company. Learn more from TechCrunch.
- Congrats to PureCare, which earned its 4th consecutive women's choice award. Read on at Sleepretailer.com.
- NPR talks coronavirus retail sales plunges here and Barron's talks about April retail sales numbers in this article.
- Nationwide Marketing Group's inaugural furniture market drew 1600 attendees. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Malouf is working to help its retail partners by bolstering its supply chain department. More details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Americas Mattress of Colorado is offering its customers a unique incentive by finding ways to help shoppers show their support for local business. Full press release here from PR Newswire.
- Stuart Carlitz, president & CEO of Eclipse International spoke out in support of the anti-dumping petitioners and domestic manufacturers as a whole. Read his full statement at Sleepretailer.com
- Forbes thinks the worst might be yet to come for Bed, Bath and Beyond.
- The USITC is moving forward with anti-dumping investigations on mattresses imported from several asian countries in addition to China. The American Mattress Alliance commented on this decision. | Sleep Retailer
- NBC News reported on some of the ways the coronavirus pandemic may alter the retail experience forever.
- King Koil is rolling out a bold mattress stimulus package for retailers. We wrote about this unique program at Sleepretailer.com.
- CNBC covered the rise of stocks this week, what they might mean and what to watch now.
Science & Fun Stuff
- NPR answered coronavirus questions about sleep, social shaming and remdesivir.
- Healthline wonders: should you drink milk before bed?
- According to Study Finds, sleep divorces are on the rise!
- Wired has advice for how to sleep when (it feels like) the world is falling apart.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.