Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season's latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- A woman was pulled into a machine and killed at a Purple mattress plan in Grantsville. KJZZ reports.
- NMG named a preferred digital price-tag vendor. Find out which company the marketing group chose. | Sleep Retailer
- My Total Retail is predicting that 2023 will be the retail pivot point for digital innovation.
- In a Retail Dive op-ed, the writer talks about the rise of curbside pick-up and suggests best practices for retailers.
- Malouf recently released a video capturing the character and quality of its Salt Flat furniture lineup. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to CNBC, retail sales remained steady through April. Chain Store Age also covered the story.
- Corsicana acquired Symbol earlier this month, then brought its former CEO onto the board. Full article here from Sleep Retailer.
- Large retailers are dropping the mask mandate - what is your policy?
| NBC Bay Area
- Naturepedic was recognized in Good Housekeeping's 2021 Bedding Awards. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com and you can also read the full awards coverage from Good Housekeeping.
- Architectural Digest explores the new Savoir Beds brick and mortar stores.
- Walmart reported its Q1 2021 earnings—ecommerce sales soar. | Fast Company
- High Point Market is launching a new brand identity project in time for the June market. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Entrepreneur wrote about why sleep health is so important especially amidst the ongoing pandemic and vaccination rollout.
- Dove Press looks at the relationship between dinner timing and sleep stage distribution.
- Discover Magazine answers the question: why do people talk in their sleep?
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.