Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Spring Issue Release | Be sure to check out the spring issue of Sleep Retailer before the summer issue comes out! In it you'll find—our cover story, Brooklyn Bedding Can Help You Build Your Brand, a Q&A all about the power of aromatherapy in sleep products, a pillow-oriented product focus and much more. View the issue in digital PDF form here and in web story form here.
- Tempur-Sealy International teamed up with Sleep Outfitters to donate to the Wayside Christian Mission. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- CBS News reports on the resignation of Bed, Bath and Beyond's CEO. Plus, Forbes has a hot take on the matter too.
- Reverie recently promoted Chelsi Mikowski to a new marketing role. Details in this story from Sleepretailer.com
- Retail Dive wrote about how retailers need to understand how shoppers make decisions + advice for how.
- The High Point Market Authority is accepting submissions for its 2020 style spotters team. Get the details from Sleep Retailer.
- The founder of Mattress Clarity talks about navigating career changes and the entrepreneurship journey. Read the story from Thrive Global now.
- This brief from Retail Dive explores a recent report from Moody's, which projects that survival of the fittest will cull the retail marketplace.
- Tempur-Pedic has officially entered the bed-in-a-box market, we wrote about what it means in this original article from Sleepretailer.com.
- Learn why mattress shoppers need mattress protectors in this story from Inverse.
- Malouf recently added a former big box buyer to its sales team. We've got the scoop in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- CBD is hot, find out more with this article from WRAL.com.
- We wrote about personal styling in clothing retail and how mattress retailers might use a similar approach when helping shoppers select beds. | Sleepretailer.com
- In this story, Forbes begs the question: can pop-up fashion stores reinvent luxury retail? The story leads us to wonder: can pop-ups work for luxury sleep?
- Eclipse International recently unveiled a new models in its Van Vorst line. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Denver Mattress recently announced the launch of a mattress meant for rooftops via this press release from PR Newswire.
- Allowing retailers to sell warranties and protection plans online, STORIS recently launched eSTORIS 41.5. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Check out this story from Parade about the best sleep positions for people with back and neck pain.
- Signature Sleep shares its recommendations for beating summer heat at night in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- The New York Times wrote about sleeping with cancer.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.