Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. | Sleep Retailer
- As COVID-19 fears are upon us, PYMNTS.com shared this fascinating story about turning retail solutions into crisis mitigation.
- Read about Amazon and cashier-less checkout technology in this article from Recode.
- Marketing cautionary tale: learn why a bedding company is under fire for running a less than tasteful ad. | Sky.com
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is rebuilding itself. The Motley Fool covered it.
- Brooklinen plans a major expansion. Full story available here from Crunchbase.
- Nationwide Marketing Group helped connect its members with Gorrie, a company with expertise in merchandising high-tech products. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- This article from SF Curbed offers design tips to help you get better sleep.
- Retail Dive wrote about the impact of corona virus on retailers.
Science & Fun Stuff
- CNN makes the case for daylight savings all year round.
- Psychology Today talks about the role of sleep in the battle against corona virus.
- According to Medical News Today, irregular sleep can increase your risk of cardiovascular problems.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.