Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets last month. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here.
- WithIt is holding its 2021 conference online. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Hemp Industry Daily wrote about how rampant sleeplessness and stress are creating opportunities for CBD and marijuana brands.
- Malouf unveiled a new website—maloufhome.com. Learn more about the brand’s expansion from sleep to the broader home category from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is making a comeback. | Fortune
- Las Vegas Market is reporting a surge in pre-registrations for its April market. Home Accents Today covered the story.
- Globe Street wrote about how the rise in ecommerce helped retail outperform pandemic expectations.
- The Chicago Tribute shared this story explaining what an innerspring mattress is. Do you agree with their description?
- Bed-In-A-Box recently celebrated its 15th anniversary with a record-setting customer satisfaction rating. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- Corsicana developed a new charitable initiative to celebrate its 50 years in business. | Sleep Retailer
- Well + Good rounded up this list of best sleep masks.
- Furniture Today blogged about mattress recycling.
- With the pandemic’s end *potentially* in sight, Retail Dive wonders what the post-COVID retail playbook might be.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Sleep issues are a long-term side effect of concussions. Read more from WebMD.
- Dictionary.com announced new pandemic-era words that it has added to its lexicon—sleep hygiene and doomscrolling made the list—among others. We’re wondering when COVID-somnia will too.
- According to a report from Nature.com, exercise improves slow-wave sleep by increasing slow-wave stability.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.