Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! It's not too late to check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here before our spring issue launches next month.| Sleep Retailer
- It's heartening to see the pandemic bringing out the best in people in our industry. Even while taking a major business hit, this California-based mattress store owner is trying to help hospital workers. | CBS Los Angeles
- The Retail & Consumer Products Law Observer shares interesting legal insights for retailers regarding EPA updates in this article, lease agreements in this one and a more general round-up of legal issues in this article.
- Eclipse International recently named a new licensing director. Get the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes has two contributor posts about coronavirus and retail. This one suggests that coronavirus could be the REAL retail apocalypse. This one considers that the pandemic could reset retail values and habits.
- IMC is temporarily closing High Point Market properties and AmericasMart. HomeWorld Business has both scoops here and here.
- Denver Mattress Company is making face masks. The Denver Post covered the story.
- Yahoo Sports has thoughts on why you should not work from your bed during the pandemic.
- HSM has brought Doug Guffey on to serve as director of sales. We have the update at Sleepretailer.com.
- PYMNTS talks about why omni-channel is no longer an option for retailers in this article.
- The New York Times wrote about retail closures and furloughs resulting from the pandemic.
- Health.com rounded up some of the best firm mattresses for every sleeper.
- Ashley Homestore donated 100 new beds to an emergency shelter in Florida. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Architectural Digest shared the latest products and projects for wellness at home.
- The new stimulus package may not be all that promising for retail. PYMNTS.com has details.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Good Housekeeping has tips for keeping your sheets clean.
- The New York Times has some ideas for how to sleep better despite coronavirus fears.
- Mashable has a list of things you can do when you can't sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.