Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- PureCare expands; they now occupy a new home in Arizona. Get the run down in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- 37.5 Technology has had a milestone year in the bedding and sleep system department. This article from Cision PR Newswire explores their success.
- Protect-a-Bed promotes two of its own tech superstars to support international sales goals. We've covered it here at Sleep Retailer.
- ISPA appoints Marie Clarke, an attorney, to serve as VP of policy and government affairs. Read on at Furniture Today.
- Natura inked an agreement with Art Van, they even designed a special line for the retailer. The full story is here from Sleep Retailer.
- Even DC's leading satirical publication, The Onion, wants to get in on the sleep industry. This article imagines that the CEO of Tempur-Pedic is too tired of thinking about sleep to think about going to sleep.
- California's Capitol Weekly discusses why and how Bye Bye Mattress, a CA based mattress recycling program, works so well in this article.
- Beautyrest was busy doing good in 2017. Read our recap of their philanthropic projects here at SleepRetailer.com.
- Personnel news comes from King Koil as they increase their operations team to support a new plant. Read the full coverage from Furniture Today here.
- Exciting times for bedgear, they've partnered with the Brisbane Broncos to create a Sleep Room in the Australia based rugby team's Center of Excellence. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Casper's added to its product portfolio again, they now sell sheets. Check out Business Insider's review - note that BI's reviews come with a disclaimer about their revenue shares.
- Retailer Web Services has big news, they announced a new investment partnership as well as a new digital ad platform. Check out the coverage from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Facts
- Does Apple's "Night Shift" really work? The truth might shock you! Cnet discusses a new study exploring the effectiveness of the device setting here.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.