Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Don't Miss Our Winter Issue: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets in January. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here—and, look out for our spring issue which will be published next month.
- High Point Market Authority's next Ideastreams webinar will feature House Beautiful's market director. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Cosmoliving from Cosmopolitan recently unveiled a new bedding collection. We covered the new release at Sleepretailer.com
- QR codes are back and a new company is offering QR based payment options. Read the full press release from Business Wire.
- BedInABox celebrated its 15th anniversary earlier this month. Sleep Retailer wrote about the brand's milestone.
- Clever by AD rounded up some top bed frames.
- NMG's second virtual PrimeTime wrapped up last week with record engagement levels. Get the full story from Sleepretailer.com
- Loss Prevention Media has a podcast episode dedicated to helping retailers develop a total loss prevention approach to managing business.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently released a unique luxury firm hybrid mattress—a play on its niche PLANK mattress. Learn more about the specifications in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond has a new private label bedding collection. Refinery 29 wrote about the launch.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Today rounded up four surprising reasons people aren't sleeping well.
- Forbes talks about the cost of inaccurate sleep tracking.
- The NIH and DC government are partnering to reduce sleep related infant deaths. Read more in this press release from NIH.gov.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.