Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Check out the new Sleep Retailer Brand Studio. Our Brand Studio showcases numerous branded videos in one place.
- In an interesting move, TEMPUR sponsors a racer at the Coates Hire Supercars Melbourne 400. Article from Supercars.
- While we aren't apt to see these in stores any time soon, it's interesting to see what bed tech. can do in the medical realm. Fortune explores how EarlySense unobtrusive monitoring in a bed can help save lives.
- In case you missed the ISPA Expo 2018, here's the coverage from Bed Times.
- ICYMI: Last week we shared some of the rituals and aids people use to get to sleep in honor of World Sleep Day. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Crate and Barrel collaborates with a children's art non-profit to create new bedding line. Get the full story at Philly's ABC 6.
- In retail news, Cali-based retailer Jerome's Furniture opens a new mattress location in Riverside. Read the story from The Press-Enterprise.
- Learn about ReKoop's recycled plastic bedding line covered by Business Wire and Home Textiles Today here and here.
- Recode talks about the sticky business of online review websites here. Sleep Retailer covered the topic earlier this year, in case you missed it, check it out here and here.
- Westin Hotels team up with a children's non-profit to upcycle sheets into pj's. Read the full story from PR Newswire.
- Mattress retailer, Mattress1One, launched a store-branded credit card. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Facts
- Dr. Oz explains why employers should care if their employees get satisfactory sleep. Read the full story from CNBC.
- TIME tells us why we sweat in our sleep here.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.