Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! It's not too late to check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here before our spring issue launches next month.| Sleep Retailer
- Coronavirus is impacting how people search and shop online. Marketing Dive breaks down how and why.
- The Retail & Consumer Products Law Observer shared this comprehensive list of ways to plan for temporary workplace closures.
- Industry veteran Mike Inman passed away this week. Read his obituary from Furniture Today.
- The High Point Market Authority recently released a new potential market date for the postponed spring show. We have the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- This article from Futurism highlights a costly gaming bed that helps you play video games and stay home. Seems more relevant than ever.
- WWD offers solutions for managing the retail impact of Covid-19.
- Motley Fool asks the loaded question: should non-essential retail close due to coronavirus?
- Here's what five retail leaders are saying about coronavirus from Retail Dive.
- Architectural Digest's Clever shared this article about a new book that made one of its writers think differently about their mattress.
- Vogue rounded up this list of great bed sheets according to interior designers.
- Major retailers close their doors due to the coronavirus pandemic. Axios has the details.
- Before coronavirus, hotels were rolling out new solutions to calm travelers. The New York Times wrote about it.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore recently opened a new location in India. We covered the story! | Sleep Retailer
- According to this story from Furniture Today, motion bed makers are seeing a growth surge in the smart base category.
- Fast Company details the future of sleep technology and how the innovators in this category are "only just getting started."
- Vox reported on the potential shortage of hospital beds we could soon face in the US.
- As manufacturers miss out on key trade shows due to coronavirus, Live Furnish has a solution to help them simulate their products in showrooms virtually. We have the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- This blog post from Psychology Today talks about chronic illness and coronavirus.
- Thrive Global offers its secrets for sleeping better in 2020.
- The Standard UK shared this article on how often you should wash your bedding. Timely.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.