Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- ICYMI: The winter issue of Sleep Retailer came out in January! In it you'll find: an in-depth cover story about Diamond Mattress, insights from industry creatives in our Q&A, a product focus on roll-packed mattresses made in the USA and so much more! Check it out in the form of web stories here and in the digital version of the print issue format here.
- In a recent Sleep Retailer original article, we highlighted top companies and trends to watch this year.
- The Motley Fool writes about what a Toys-R-Us comeback would mean for retail in this story.
- Here's an update on Bed, Bath and Beyond stocks from The Street.
- High Point market recently announced the schedule of events at The Point. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this article from License Global, Nat Geo is launching a recycled bedding collection.
- Get a quick overview of adjustable base benefits in this Sleep Retailer original.
- A South Texas retailer won Corsicana's Las Vegas market sweepstakes. Get the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Benzinga covered what to expect at the National Sleep Foundation's upcoming Sleep Show in this press release.
- Why should consumers consider buying a mattress protector? We've got some ideas in this category overview from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this report from LEX 18, Tempur-Sealy donated 80 mattresses to the Lexington Rescue Mission in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Do you have customers that sleep hot, snore or wake up sore? We rounded up some solutions for those shoppers at Sleepretailer.com
- Bleep LLC recently announced an inventive alternative to CPAP devices. Learn more in this press release from PR Newswire.
- We wrote about some lesser known advantages of roll-packing plus some reasons to buy American-made products in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- The NY Times reports on Amazon store closures and Amazon's evolving strategy.
- We highlighted some products that we see as the future of sleep tech in this feature from Sleep Retailer.com.
- The world's most costly bed is here. Fortune wrote about it in this story and so did Forbes in this article.
- We shared our advice for picking the perfect pillow in this piece from Sleep Retailer.
- Learn more about organic and natural sleep products and certifications in this feature from Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Can animals survive without sleep? Find out in this story from Live Science.
- Time tells us how to catch up on sleep in this article.
- According to this science update from the Guardian, sleep helps repair damaged DNA.
- Women's Health created this useful list of things you're doing in your sleep that might indicate a larger health issue.
And watch this cat's nightly routine, we promise it will make your day better!
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.