Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- In an effort to strengthen its private label design program, Corsicana recently expanded its product development team. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- On the National Retail Federation blog, retail analyst Neil Saunders discusses the global opportunities and obstacles that await retailers in the post-pandemic landscape.
- According to Home Textiles Today, a company called Endless Bay is expanding into high-tech bedding.
- Eclipse International is successfully resuming full production in order to keep up with growing demand for product. Full story is available from Sleep Retailer.
- Real Homes shares all the ways that wool can help improve sleep.
- Purple Innovation's shares are soaring, most likely due to a recent uptick in sales. Read on in this update from MarketWatch.
- Serta Simmons Bedding is entering into a support agreement to recapitalize. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- e-Commerce sales have definitely seen a boost lately, but according to TechCrunch it's not enough to offset retail decline.
- Wayfair is seeing increased sales and design centers are reopening. Business Of Home looks at the design world during a pandemic.
- STORIS is rolling out new features that improve the customer experience. Read about it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- The Motley Fool considers why department store stocks gained recently.
- The Home Furnishings Association inducted Todd Wanek of Ashley Furniture Industries to its hall of fame.
- PureCare's Omniguard protector recently became certified to block viruses. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Bustle wrote about how to make a mattress firmer.
- Forbes imagines a revised retail landscape.
- Tom Phillips recently retired as CEO of Weekends Only Furniture. Read the details from Sleep Retailer.
- According to Home World Business, Las Vegas market is accepting first look trend submissions.
- In this story, we wrote about how Malouf released a new e-Commerce website guide for its partners. | Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Psychology Today wonders, can self compassion help people get to bed earlier?
- Well + Good consulted an allergy expert to find out how to create an allergen free sleep sanctuary.
- Want a good night's sleep? Conde Nast Traveler rounded up everything you need to get one.
- Fitful sleep is linked to chronic inflammation and hardened arteries. Learn more from Berkeley News.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.