Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
The Latest Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season's latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- According to Consumer Reports, the Consumer Product Safety Commission recently issued new rules preventing the sale of hazardous baby sleep products.
- These three sleep stocks have significant growth potential. | CNA Finance
- Purple recently appointed Patrice Varni to the role of Chief Marketing and Digital Office. Get the full update at Sleepretailer.com
- Barron's discusses why Bed, Bath and Beyond stock is tanking.
- IMC names People's Choice winners. | Furniture World
- Forbes wonders if experiential retail is still relevant in 2021. Plus, Rebusiness Online talks about a new kind of experience in retail in this article.
- My Total Retail sees online appointments as the future of retail. What do you think?
According to a recent survey shared by BedTimes, consumers are more eager to improve their health.
- Nasdaq has updates on Sleep Number stock.
- Eight Sleep recently announced a new strategic investment. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- Total Retail has tips for improving curbside pick-up programs.
- Spring Air Northeast opened a new facility to streamline production. Details here from Sleep Retailer.
- Bedding producers panel highlights the importance of clear communication. | Illinois News Today
- IMC brings on a new CEO for its digital program, Juniper. Get the full update from Home Textiles Today.
- Precision Textiles developed a new fiberglass and chemical free fr barrier. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Drake sleeps on a bed of stingray skin—you'll never guess how much this indulgence costs. Find out here. | Tonedeaf
- Mic rounded up 35 things that can instantly make it easier to sleep.
- NYT has tips for recovering from pandemic sleep destruction.
- Discover Magazine did a deep dive on melatonin diffusers.
- If you want to sleep better, this is how much you need to walk every day (according to eatthis.com).
- The Hill explores sleep habits that can boost your mental health.