Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- In a special Q&A, we asked manufacturers to talk about how they are tackling the issue of tariffs. Read it now at Sleepretailer.com.
- US News & World Report rounded up the top mattresses of 2019 in this list.
- GoodBed.com shared tips for shopping holiday mattress sales this Independence Day and year round. Check out the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Times of Health talks gravity blankets in this article.
- Diamond Mattress shared this story about the benefits of private label mattress programs. You can find it at Sleepretailer.com.
- In marketing news, this piece from Search Engine Journal predicts that paid search spends are expected to grow by 22.5% this year in the retail sector.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to new research, there are more than two sleep types. Bustle has the details.
- We wrote about the connection between sleep temperature and dreams in this original article from Sleep Retailer.
- Sleep may universally weaken synapses that are strengthened from learning, allowing for new learning to occur after waking. Science Daily has the details.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.