Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Rolling Stone is advocating for consumers to buy new pillows in this article.
- It’s been talked about many times, but it finally might be happening: the Apple watch could track your sleep very soon. | TechCrunch
- Naturepedic sponsored an informative healthy pregnancy guide. Full details available at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to Retail Dive, Bed, Bath and Beyond conducted a slew of layoffs.
- Eclipse International hired a new director of marketing. We covered it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Southerland recently partnered with Mattress Today, a unique mattress retailer that sells by appointment only. | Sleepretailer.com.
- Digital Commerce 360 talks about digital alternatives to trade shows and buyer reception.
- Retail Pro is ramping up its offerings during COVID-19 shut downs. | Sleep Retailer
- According to this analysis from Furniture Today, bedding sales are on the rise.
- Corsicana recently honored three of its sales executives with an award. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Chain Store Age explores shifting consumer expectations in this article about retail’s next normal.
- Atlanta Attachment is boosting its digital presence with a product launch promotion. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- A new bedding company is focused on balancing luxury and sustainability. Business of Home wrote about it.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The leader of sleep science, William Dement recently passed away. The Scientist has the scoop.
- According to Scientific American, sleep hygiene won’t cure insomnia—but there are others things that can help instead.
- Organizations within the sleep association space are banding together to promote insomnia solutions. | Associations Now
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.