Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- International Market Centers sees surging sales and increased buyer activity in its B2B marketplace.
- USA Today reported on May's retail sales uptick.
- CNBC recently highlighted a retail stock worth buying, and a retail stock to avoid.
- Rooms To Go recently featured Precision Textiles' new hygienic mattress testing kits in its advertising. | Sleepretailer.com.
- In this article, House Beautiful predicts an abundance of retail store closings in the remainder of 2020.
- A Forbes contributor hypothesizes one unexpected way the pandemic could change retail.
- Home brands like At Home and Bed, Bath and Beyond are seeing soaring stocks during lockdown; Barron's says they may be up too far and too fast in this update.
- Luuf rebrands and gives backs to first responders. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Pleasant Mattress has shifted its focus during the pandemic; read about it in this story from BedTimes. And don't miss our interview with president and CEO Rion Morgenstern.
- According to the Motley Fool, Tempur-Sealy is reporting a dramatic uptick in online bedding sales over the past few months.
- Atlanta Market is hosting a webinar to address its summer market safety protocols. | Furniture Today
Science & Fun Stuff
- Insider has tips for staying cool when you're trying to sleep at night this summer.
- Bicycling.com evaluates the intersection of sleep and heart disease.
- Glossy talks about how the pandemic has pushed beauty sleep to the center of the wellness conversation in this article.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.