Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Southerland's new Family of Brands program helps dealers compete. We've got the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Daily Post UK rounded up jobs where employees get the least sleep in this list.
- The Motley Fool reported on Bed, Bath and Beyond's stock this week.
- Customatic recently hired new sales vps to encourage company growth. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- USA Today covered some of the retail closures predicted for the remainder of 2019.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently launched a new mattress called the Propel. Check out the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this article from INC, the retail landscape isn't done shifting.
- SIS Covers adds a flapper twist to its F. Scott Fitzgerald bedding. Home Accents Today has the story.
- Mental Floss covered a new sheet set that eases making the bed.
- In this article from Science Magazine, learn about new brain monitoring headbands that can track sleep as well as they can in the lab.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Refinery 29 wrote about how our obsession with sleep tracking is stealing away our zzz's.
- Outside Online shared a hypnotic film about sleep.
- In this article from Runners World, you can find out how much sleep you need if you are an athlete.
- According to this story from WebMD, your mattress could be releasing more toxins than you realize.
- National Geographic wrote about how the slumbering zebrafish could offer clues to the origins of sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.