Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- SUMMER ISSUE RELEASE: Bursting with up-to-date information on all the latest mattress collections, sleep products and bedding technologies hitting the market this season our summer issue a must read. Check it out in digital magazine form or as individual web stories now. | Sleep Retailer
- The National Sleep Foundation is teaming up with Samsung to provide sleep health education. Read the full release from PR Newswire.
- Symbol is reinventing its sleep fresh to suit new demand for cleanliness. We've got the full story Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes talks about turbo charging the retail receiving process.
- Deep clean your mattress with House Beautiful—maybe you'll pick up some handy tips to share with your customers.
- Southerland is closing its showroom but launching a thoughtful list of alternative options for retailers looking to connect. Full story here from Sleep Retailer.
- NBC News had a dermatologist weigh in on the best bedding for your skin.
- STORIS' marketing supervisor was recently inducted into Home Furnishings Business' 40 under 40. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Time featured a sleep storyteller talking about helps her doze off naturally.
- A Vermont leader predicts that mask mandates will strengthen retail. An interesting perspective reported on in the Williston Observer.
- The Better Sleep Council says it's time to market to millennials. | Bed Times
- Forbes looked at how retail loyalty faired pre- and post-pandemic shutdown.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Science Daily released a new report on how sleep helps is retain old memories.
- Medical News Today reinforces what we know about the connection between sleep and mental health.
- In this article, Medwire News examines the growing link between sleep duration and mortality risk for people with type 2 diabetes.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.