Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Check out the NEW SUMMER ISSUE of Sleep Retailer online here for the digital edition and here for the web story versions of each article.
- Forbes wrote about why independent retail is holding strong.
- Blue Bell recently named Derek Ritzel president and CEO of the company. Get more details at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this story from Bustle, Victoria Beckham has a pre-bed routine suited for those with busy schedules.
- Wells Company is producing eco-friendly and bedbug deterrent bedding. Learn more about the new product at Seacoast Online.
- LOGICDATA recently launched the new Silverlite adjustable bed frame. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Mark Zuckerbergs sleep box might be coming to a store near you. Find out in this article from KJCT8.
- Sleep Research Technologies, marketers of the AURIA “Climate Controlled Sleep Systems” reported that it has issued a challenge and an invitation to mattress, bedding and sleep retailers attending the summer 2019 Las Vegas Market. Furniture World covered the story.
- NCFI recently hired Daniel Manning to serve in the new role of North American bedding sales manager. We’ve got the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to CNBC, Bed, Bath and Beyond intends to cut 7% of its corporate staff.
- OMI recently re-designed its website to highlight luxury, craftsmanship and incorporate e-commerce features. Learn more in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Business Insider compared Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond in this story. =
Science & Fun Stuff
- Different pathways process long-term circadian rhythms and short-term exposure to light. Read the research from Science Daily.
- You can and should let your cat sleep in your bed. This article from The Cole and Marmalade Blog explains why.
- Yahoo offers 6 feel good stretches to try before bed in this list.
- Thinking about taking a warm bath before bed? Medical News Today wrote about the best time to do so.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.