Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Eclipse International recently upgraded Pure Talalay Bliss covers. We have the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- IMC is launching a multi-phased capital and strategic investment plan. Casual Living covered the story.
- Brooklyn Bedding recently launched a new sleep boutique concept in Arizona. Read about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this story from Glossy, Brooklinen is expanding to include loungewear in its product offering.
- Apparently, Sleep Country's growth might be limited. Get the details from Seeking Alpha.
- HSM recently unveiled a sleeper mechanism that is designed for long term use. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- In the UK, the government may issue sleep hygiene guidance according to this article from The Guardian.
- We rounded up all the Bed, Bath and Beyond news from the last fews months and years to give a bit of a recap of what's been going on with the retailer. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- In this update from Yahoo Finance, a company called PūrWell has introduced a new product called PūrSlēp which provides a blend of holistic supplements in a night-time cannabinoid formula that promotes sleep—and could potentially shake up the sleep industry.
- Malouf recently expanded its partnership with Nationwide Marketing Group and we have the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Fortune talks Wayfair, Nike and employee activism in this piece.
- Atlanta Attachment is unveiling cutting edge sewing machines—and, at Sleep Retailer, we've got the scoop.
- At the summer Las Vegas market, Malouf will hold its bi-annual Forging Freedom event. This time attendees will hear about the dangers of sexual predation on popular apps. More details available at Sleepretailer.com.
- Prime Day poses risks for retailers. The New York Times wrote about it.
- US retail sales beat expectations in June. Details here from CNBC.
- King Koil completed a contemporary re-brand. Learn more about the company's new logo look and tag-lines in this story from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- NPR writes about the trials of sleep training in this article.
- Check out this story about why we sleep talk from HuffPost.
- We wrote about the relationship between sound and sleep at Sleep Retailer.
- KHQA.com published a fascinating piece on how a sleep story writer keeps her audience from hearing the ends of her tales.
- Good Housekeeping reminds its readers how often they should wash their sheets.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.