Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Katapult recently brought on a new head of product. Read about it in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Retail Dive put together a timeline of how the pandemic hit retail.
- Corsicana is launching a social media contest centered on its Renue bedding brand. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Motley Fool covers Bed, Bath and Beyond as it “solidifies its comeback.” While. Supply Chain Dive examines the company’s “common sense” supply chain pivot.
- Vogue Business does a deep dive into the future of physical retail.
- The Jones Family of Brands is bringing on a new vp of sales and a new HR leader. Get the full scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Resident, a mattress brand is getting a pandemic bump with $130 million in new funding in 2021. Forbes has the story.
- India gets its first holistic sleep solutions brand. Indian Retailer has the scoop.
- Retail rents are falling from Manhattan to Los Angeles. Learn more from PYMNTS.
- Find out everything one should know about buying a Murphy bed. | WRCBTV
- Malouf developed an educational email marketing guide! Read a sample in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- NRF put out this blog post about retail resiliency in 2020 and beyond.
- 17 new brands have joined IMC’s Juniper. Get the details from Furniture Today.
- IQFit from Precision Textiles recently received the UL GREENGUARD Gold certification. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Providence Journal has tips for moving a mattress.
- Magniflex is rounding out its GiNo bedding program with a new pillow under the brand. | Sleep Retailer
- ITA is shifting the dates for its spring showtime to be a week earlier. Home Textiles Today has the details.
- A new sleep technology platform called Bryte recently raised $24 million in Series A funding. Yahoo Finance wrote about it.
- Idle Sleep Group recently hired Vincent Passansi to head up North American Retail Sales. Sleep Retailer has the full story.
- Brooklyn Bedding launched a new advanced comfort sleep solution for plus sized sleepers. PR Newswire published the press release.
Science & Fun Stuff
- What key pillar of health: sleep, exercise or diet is most important to having good mental health? This article from Today gets to the bottom of it .
- Which came first, sleep or the brain? Find out in this article from Science Daily.
- Healthline rounded up the best headphones for sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.