Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets today. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here.
- Las Vegas Design Center is holding a webinar to address product sustainability. Get the scoop from Furniture Lighting & Decor.
- Gold Bond is helping consumers create hotel luxury at home with its new collection. Read more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes talks retail coupons and Bed, Bath and Beyond in this article.
- Hong Kong's retail sales are plummeting following virus restrictions. Get the scoop from Bloomberg.
- Corsicana's Nightsbridge is meeting the growing demand for home furnishing upgrades. Full story available from Sleepretailer.com.
- Las Vegas Market is releasing a new digital preview guide. Read more about it from HomeWorld Business.
- MLILY and Melitta are partnering to put on a social media contest. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- A new stress relieving fabric layer for bedding is on the market. | Home Textiles Today
- Industry veteran Warren Coomber dies at 58. Read the full story from Furniture Today.
Science & Fun Stuff
- A sleep doctor weighs in on how to sleep better at Well + Good.
- A new study suggests that the full moon can affect sleep. WKRN has the details.
- The New Yorker has advice for how to get a good night sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.