Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets today. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here.
- Real Simple is launching its very own sleep awards. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- Poised for national expansion, Shifman is adding new members to its sales leadership team. Full story here from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this article from Home Textiles Today, Soft-Tex is launching CBD infused bedding collections.
- Bryte raised 24m in series A funding. Learn more about the sleep tech company's plans for expansion at Sleepretailer.com.
- Barron's has ideas for betting on retail stock despite the unpredictability of today.
- The Malouf Foundation brought on two more employees as it seeks to expand its reach and heighten its positive impact. | Sleepretailer.com.
- Furniture Today reports that IMC is launching a new webinar series on diversity in retail.
- Business Of Home wrote about long lead times, wonders when they will get better.
- MLILY made a major donation to a local nonprofit in its home community in Tennessee. Read more at Sleepretailer.com.
- RetailDive rounded up and explained 6 charts conveying the impact of the pandemic on retail.
- According to this press release from PR Newswire, Tempur-Pedic ranked highest in Lifestory research.
- Atlanta Market apparently went well. | Home World Business
- The High Point Market Authority debuted a new organization focused website. Sleep Retailer wrote about it.
- The Guardian does not think you should work from bed, but also offers a guide to doing it anyway.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Mashable has tips for watching tv in bed (in case you need them).
- WebMD suggests that a good night sleep might be needed before you get your COVID vaccine.
- The Guardian chronicled some beds that changes the world—it's a fun list.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.