Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE: The winter issue of Sleep Retailer is here! In it you'll find: an in-depth cover story about Diamond Mattress, insights from industry creatives in our Q&A, a product focus on roll-packed mattresses made in the USA and so much more! Check it out in the form of web stories here and in the digital version of the print issue format here.
- China recently topped the US for with the largest retail market in 2019. Check out the report from USA Today.
- The National Sleep Foundation is putting on a major consumer sleep product expo, featuring industry leaders in retail and manufacturing, sleep health experts and sleep tech brands this March. The association recently announced a number of its exhibitors. We covered it in this update from Sleepretailer.com.
- Former Basset Bedding exec, Charles Henry Landau, recently passed away. Furniture Today reported on his legacy here. Our condolences go out to his family, industry friends and colleagues.
- Reverie is taking its adjustable bases to the next level by connecting the healthy sleep tools to smart home devices with voice activation. Read on in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this article from the Washington Post, sleep tech is invading your bedroom.
- The Malouf Foundation will be holding its third bi-annual Forging Freedom event at the upcoming winter market. Find out how to participate in this article from Sleepretailer.com.
- In this press release from Benzinga, Bryte Labs combines sleep science and AI to update the way we sleep.
- Spring Air has expanded its team with a new director of operations. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Barron's has a case for why we shouldn't blame Amazon for retail struggles in this story.
- Corsicana is introducing its new dealer web portal at market and it's offering a special deal and chance to win a sweepstakes for retailers who visit their showroom this weekend. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes covers retail's big show in this contributor post.
- Diamond Mattress recently strengthened its sales force by adding an industry veteran to its team. Read on in this article from Sleepretailer.com.
- Canadian home products manufacturer, DHP, is making its Las Vegas Market debut. Don't miss out, get the details on what you'll find in its showroom from Sleep Retailer
- Spain's Flex Group recently added Marshall Mattress to its portfolio of brands. Get the full story at Sleepretailer.com
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to this article from Market Watch, getting enough sleep may be a more important factor than skipping a late night snack when it comes to successful weight-loss.
- The Guardian has some insights on social jetlag.
- Today offers advice for parents transitioning toddlers from a crib to a bed.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.